Your cart is currently empty!
A Collection of simple to do your self CBD recipes, using our products.
HOW TO MAKE CBD TINCTURE FROM OUR CBD
Serving size: 40 drops
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- Double boiler
- 1 oz. glass bottle with dropper lid
- 1/2 gram of CBD Distillate oil
- One ounce (just shy of one once ) of MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) oil or Coconut oil, Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerin.
STEP BY STEP
Place about 1 to 2 inches of water in the bottom pan of the double boiler, then place it on the stove, and set to low-to-medium heat.
Place the top pan of the double boiler on top of the bottom pan. Add the MCT oil or coconut oil and the CBD Distillate.
Stir gently for 30 seconds every five minutes for 20 to 30 minutes until the CBD distillate dissolves completely.
Turn off the heat and leave the CBD tincture you just made to cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
Use the funnel to pour the CBD tincture from the pan into the 1 oz. glass bottle. Label the bottle and store it in your fridge to conserve it.
HOW TO MAKE CBD TINCTURE WITH COCONUT OIL
To make a CBD tincture with the fantastic coconut oil, you just need to follow the steps above to use coconut oil instead of MCT oil and use your favorite cannabis concentrate (distillate, CO2 oil, Live Resin). This coconut oil tincture is great for making edibles and drinks recipes you can learn about below.
RECIPES USING CBD TINCTURE
CBD tincture is that friend that makes any moment a great story, this time by adding it to edibles and drinks. Try your homemade CBD tincture in your recipes like CBD coffee’s and teas and experience the energy boost and the relaxing body effects of CBD while enjoying the comforting aroma of coffee. You can also learn how to make gummies with your new tincture.
STRAWBERRY CBD SMOOTHIE
Smoothies can be a very delightful snack. When CBD is added to your fruit of choice, it will provide you with both a good mood and energy for the rest of the day. This is how a strawberry vanilla CBD Smoothie can be done:
You will need:
- A blender
- 5-ounce containers of vanilla bean yogurt
- 2 1/2 cups frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 50-100mg of CBD distillate or the equivalent in tincture
- 1/3 cup milk of your choice
- 1 cup of ice
You start making your smoothie by adding all the ingredients into the blender and start blending until well blended. Then you will be able to enjoy drinking a cup of CBD smoothie.
STRAWBERRY CBD MARGARITA
Use your favorite tincture to make a virgin cocktail instead!
- ½ lb fresh strawberries with stems removed
- ½ cup tequila or mezcal
- 5 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 ½ tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp triple sec
- 50 mg of CBD oil (or more depending on dose)
- Optional: margarita salt or sugar, lime wedges
CBD SALAD DRESSING
- 100-300mg CBD (depending on dose)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
CBD salad dressing recipe
- Mix together all ingredients except for the olive oil in a small bowl. Slowly add in the olive oil little by little as you whisk.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the acid, oil, or salt level as needed. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator and use over salads.
CBD MAC AND CHEESE
- 160 mg of CBD (depending on dose)
- 1 lb elbow pasta or fusilli
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup flour
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 2 ½ cups half and half
- 4 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Gruyere cheese
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning (to taste)
- Optional add ins: chicken breast, shrimp, lobster, bacon, mushrooms, broccoli
CBD mac and cheese recipe
- Grease a baking dish and preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cook pasta in boiling water for one minute less than the directions on the package. Drain and set aside.
- As the pasta is cooking, grate the cheeses and mix together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and slowly incorporate the flour while whisking to create a roux. While whisking, add in the milk and half and half. Continue whisking the mixture until it thickens.
- Turn off the stove and remove the mixture from the heat. Add in spices and 3 cups of the cheese mixture. Mix until the cheese has melted completely. Next add the pasta and CBD oil. Mix until well coated.
- Pour half the pasta into the baking dish and top with the leftover cheese. Pour the rest of the pasta in the dish and cover with the remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese on top is bubbly and browned.
CBD PAIN BLAM THAT WORKS!
- Kitchen scale
- Spice/coffee grinder
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Double boiler and/or crockpot
- Fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth
- Small glass jars for finished oil and topicals, preferably amber or other dark color
- 2 cup virgin coconut oil
- Cajeput essential oil makes up a lower percentage, at around 7%, but it is a powerful warming oil. It is extracted from a particular type of melaleuca species, which is related to tea trees.
- Clove essential oil is another strong warming oil that also comprises around 10% of the balm.
- 1/4 ounce dried chamomile flowers
- a few grams menthol crystals 5 grams is plenty
- Optional: 1/4 ounce St. John’s wort (antimicrobial)
- Choose either: 1,000 -5,000 mgs CBD extract.
- Grind the herbs
- If using a crockpot or a yogurt-maker: Place all plant matter with the coconut and almond oils in the crockpot or yogurt-maker. Let infuse for 12 hours or overnight at the lowest heat setting.
- If using a double boiler: Let simmer over 2-3 inches of water for three to four hours, adding more water as needed.
- With a fine mesh strainer or several layers of cheesecloth rubber banded over a clean bowl, strain out all plant material, squeezing out the remaining oil with clean hands if using cheesecloth.
- Store your cannabis topical base oil in a clean jar that is labeled and dated. Keep it in a cool, dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
CBD APPLE CIDER
For this CBD refreshing recipe, you will need to have:
- 1 ml of CBD tincture
- 2/3 cups of apple cider
- 5 ounces of vanilla vodka
- 5 ounces of apple pie moonshine
- 1 tablespoon of simple syrup
- Slices of apple